Golfing in Paradise
Our Exclusive Packaged Experience
If the golf course is your happy place, we have you covered. Members can combine tee time with island time during their next stay at Margaritaville Island Reserve Cap Cana. Our exclusive Golfing in Paradise package includes twice the play time at the Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course Punta Espada, ranked the #1 course in the Caribbean and Mexico by Golfweek and located a short drive away from the resort. The package also covers green, cart, and caddie fees, resort-to-green transfers, plus additional perks like two 50-minute massages! But that’s not all — golfers and non-golfers alike can also take advantage of all the incredible experiences that await on-site at the resort, from tension-taming spa sessions to immersive culinary experiences and ongoing live music and entertainment. Add this packaged experience onto your booking for $751 — you’ll still enjoy members-only rates on the accommodations of your choice.
Book Now For Travel Starting June 12th
Terms & Conditions
Golfing in Paradise package includes:
- 2 x Tee times in Punta Espada Golf Course inside the travel window selected.
- 1 x transfer hotel - golf course / golf course - hotel inside the travel window selected.
- 2 x 50 min massages inside the travel window selected.
- Massages to be booked once at the hotel.
Tee time includes:
- Green fee
- Cart fee
- Caddie fee
- Caddie tip is not included (approximately $20 - $30)
- Range balls
- Yardage booklet
- Golf clubs & shoes are not included.
- Golf club rental (approximately $65 per person)
- For tee time reservations please contact the hotel directly.
- Minimum 48 hour advance reservation required.
Additional Terms & Conditions:
- Book by December 31, 2023 and complete travel by December 31, 2023.
- 3-night minimum/9-night maximum stay required.
- Rates vary seasonally.
- Applicable to new bookings only.
- Promotion cannot be combined with any other added value or rate discount.
- This promotion can be changed or withdrawn at any time.
- Blackout dates may apply and are subject to change at any time.
- Only applicable to Margaritaville Island Reserve Cap Cana.
- Does not apply to groups. A group is defined as 5 rooms or more.
- Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Standard deposit and cancelation policies apply.
- Every night traveling outside of the travel window will be posted and charged at the applicable rate.
- Offers can be modified or canceled without prior notice
Designed by a Pro
Punta Espada was designed by retired pro golfer, Jack Nicklaus. Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses exist around the world, though Punta Espada was the first to be developed in the Caribbean.
#1 in the Region
Punta Espada was named the "#1 Best Golf Course in the Caribbean and Mexico" by Golfweek for eight consecutive years.
A Global Favorite
Punta Espada was also ranked #35 in the world by Golf Digest, making it one of the most coveted courses among skilled amateur golfers and top professionals.
Where Champions Play
The golf course has hosted the Cap Cana Championship, a PGA Champions Tour, several times.
Gorgeous Views from the Green
The 72-par course encompasses 18 holes, 9 of which offer dazzling views of the Caribbean. Players are treated to stunning views of the Caribbean as they make their way along eight holes.