TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION FOR ENTRANCE INTO JAMAICA
Updated April 16, 2022
Pre-travel COVID-19 test no longer required
Jamaica will no longer have any travel restrictions that were imposed due to the pandemic as travellers to the island are no longer required to take a COVID-19 test to board a flight.
For faster processing on arrival at the airport, travellers are encouraged to submit their Immigration/Customs C5 card online at https://enterjamaica.com and may do so at any time before arrival. If the card has not been submitted online, passengers may complete the paper form issued in-flight by the airline.
We recommend reviewing US Department of State's travel advisories and www.visitjamaica.com to stay notified on international travel.
You can check the FAQs from the Jamaican Tourism Board HERE
Government Additional Safety Protocols
- Resort staff will not enter guest room when dropping off luggage and will leave the luggage outside so the guest bring it into the room.
- Access to luggage storage rooms is restricted to employees only
- Luggage carts are sanitized after each use with an alcohol-based sanitizer (62% alcohol or above)
Escort to Rooms
- Staff may accompany guests to rooms, when requested and will maintain a 6 ft. physical distance at all times. Staff will show guests their room, but will not enter the room
- Mini-bar service and in-room sale service are suspended until further notice. The in-room fridge is disinfected prior to the guest arrival.
- Newspaper delivery has been suspended indefinitely.
- Moveable decorations and/or movable room amenities have been removed for your safety.
- Extra pillows, blankets, linens etc. in the room have been removed to limit exposure. Extra items are provided upon request and will be delivered in an individual single use sanitary bag/wrapping.
- If preferred, guests have the option of a relaxed housekeeping schedule where cleaning only occurs less frequently as agreed with the guest.
- Nightly or evening turndown service has been discontinued for minimal contact and entry into the guest room.
- Temperature checks will be administered to all guests upon entrance to the facility
- Patrons must bring their own towels
- Windows and doors will remain open during operating hours
- Sauna and Steam baths will remain closed until further notice