TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION FOR ENTRANCE INTO JAMAICA
Effective March 4, 2021, all travelers to Jamaica, 12 years of age and over, regardless of nationality, will be required to present a negative COVID-19 PCR or Antigen test result to check in for a flight to Jamaica. For travel on or before March 10, 2021, travelers may present a test result for which the sample collection date is within 10 days of the travel date. For travel after March 10, 2021, the date of the sample collection must be within 3 days of the travel date. Example: For a travel date of March 15, the earliest the test sample may be collected is March 12. Use the Test Date Calculator.
Tests must be done by a medical laboratory that has a Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) registration, an ISO 15189 certification. https://www.cdc.gov/clia/LabSearch.html
After June 15 2020, all arriving passengers will be required to complete a Travel Authorization form prior to their arrival to Jamaica. Please be sure to complete this prior to your departure and bring a copy of the approved/completed form to the airport at time of travel. Airlines will require proof of completed documentation.
You can learn more about the Tourism Protocols HERE, Frequently Asked Questions HERE and Experience Map HERE.
Introduced in June 2020, the sole use of the information collected here is to assess the health risks of all persons intending to travel to Jamaica and to auto-populate portions of the Immigration and Customs C5 form to enhance the process on your arrival.
We recommend reviewing US Department of State's travel advisories and www.visitjamaica.com to stay notified on international travel.
You can check the FAQs from the Jamaican Tourism Board HERE
Government Additional Safety Protocols
- Resort staff will not enter guest room when dropping off luggage and will leave the luggage outside so the guest bring it into the room.
- Access to luggage storage rooms is restricted to employees only
- Luggage carts are sanitized after each use with an alcohol-based sanitizer (62% alcohol or above)
Escort to Rooms
- Staff may accompany guests to rooms, when requested and will maintain a 6 ft. physical distance at all times. Staff will show guests their room, but will not enter the room
- Mini-bar service and in-room sale service are suspended until further notice. The in-room fridge is disinfected prior to the guest arrival.
- Newspaper delivery has been suspended indefinitely.
- Moveable decorations and/or movable room amenities have been removed for your safety.
- Extra pillows, blankets, linens etc. in the room have been removed to limit exposure. Extra items are provided upon request and will be delivered in an individual single use sanitary bag/wrapping.
- If preferred, guests have the option of a relaxed housekeeping schedule where cleaning only occurs less frequently as agreed with the guest.
- Nightly or evening turndown service has been discontinued for minimal contact and entry into the guest room.
- Temperature checks will be administered to all guests upon entrance to the facility
- Patrons must bring their own towels
- Windows and doors will remain open during operating hours
- Sauna and Steam baths will remain closed until further notice